What comes to mind when you come across a jar of marshmallow creme fluff? Oh, the childhood memories! Tell me you remember peanut butter, marshmallow sandwiches?! Did you eat it just with a spoon or spread it on cookies?
I remember all of these things and more. C’mon, marshmallow fluff was the business!!
This Keto Marshmallow Creme Fluff Recipe will be your new favorite thing for any Keto/Low Carb sweets! It’s so quick, easy and delicious that you really can’t go wrong.close
Here’s a few answers to questions I’ve seen about marshmallows, creme and fluff:
Can you make marshmallow creme?
Why, yes you can! Typical recipes for homemade marshmallow creme/fluff consist of: corn syrup, sugar syrup, vanilla flavor, and egg whites. My Keto version is way better and better for you!!
Is marshmallow creme/fluff Keto?
The store bought variety- no. It’s corn syrup and chemicals.
Do I have to use egg whites and whip them to make fluff?
Nope! The version I have created is not using eggs, whites or gelatin/water. No boiling or tempering. This is simple, quick and fewer ingredients!
Will this crystallize from the sweetener?
Not only will it NOT crystallize, but I’ve had this out on the counter for several hours and it was fine. Then I tested consistency and texture after a couple of days. Guess what, it was still yummy gooey marshmallow creme fluff! Just as tasty as when I made it.
Can I use a granulated sweetener?
I don’t recommend it. I’ve only used confectioners, as I feel a granulated may stay gritty. If you only have granulated, I recommend grinding it in a coffee grinder or food processor until it is powder.
Alternatively, you could add granular to a small pot on the stove and melt it down @ low heat with a tbs or 2 of water- to make a simple syrup. Let it cool, then use that for this recipe. Here’s a couple photos of this deliciousness!
KETO MARSHMALLOW CREME FLUFF RECIPE
This Keto Marshmallow Creme Fluff Recipe will be your new favorite thing for any Keto/Low Carb sweets! It’s so quick, easy and delicious that you really can’t go wrong.
Makes 1 cup (16 tbs)
KETO MARSHMALLOW CREME FLUFF RECIPE INGREDIENTS
- 1/2 c. Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1/2 c. Swerve, confectioners
- 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- Tiny pinch of pink salt
- 1 tsp Xanthan Gum
KETO MARSHMALLOW CREME FLUFF RECIPE INSTRUCTIONS
- Prepare your ingredients around your mixing bowl, except the HWC. You want it very cold.
- Make sure to have your hand mixer and spatula ready.
- Add the half cup of Swerve (or other powdered sweeteners you like).
- Pour the heavy whipping cream over the sweetener.
- Add the vanilla and pinch of salt, whip with mixer until fluffy like whipped cream.
- Sprinkle very little Xanthan Gum over at a time, folding and mixing with a spatula.
- Keep sprinkling and folding until mixture becomes tacky and thick.
- Store in refrigerator.
- I use a brand of HWC that doesn’t have any added ingredients (including carrageenan), so it has virtually no carbs. You will need to calculate the nutrition facts based on that brand’s label you are using.
- Each tbs serving of this recipe has approx .1 grams net carbs according to Carb Manager.
- If you have a kitchen torch, this fluff will get nice and toasty!
KETO MARSHMALLOW CREME FLUFF RECIPE NUTRITION
Nutrition per serving (1 tbs)-
Calories 14, Total C .4g, Fiber .1g, Net C .3g, Sugar .1g, Fat 1.4g, Protein .1g
If you enjoyed this recipe, check out these Sugar-Free Chocolate Covered Marshmallows!
Don’t forget to pin it on Pinterest for later!